Today was a very relaxing day. Cassie & I slept in awhile. Then we hung out at the pool, ate lunch and played with Kobe. After lunch we went back to the video store and got 2 more movies. Yesterday, we watched Bucket List...now that was a good movie. I need to make a bucket list of all the things that I need to do before I die. I don't think skydiving would be on that list though...lol...although my aunt wants me to go parasailing with her and I'm not sure that I want to do that either....I would like to live to see my grandchildren lol...
Anyways, we are going to try and win again at BINGO tonight but don't hold your breath. I usually don't win, but maybe Cassie will this time.
Here's a picture of the snack bar where we get the slush puppies. They had coffee and donuts with Yogi this morning but we missed it.
Also, a picture of some cabins that you can rent.
Or you can rent a teepee...
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
1 comments:
Parasailing is awesome!!! You would love it!!!!! Be sure to comment on the blog so i can get your name in the hat for the chicago prize!!!
Jed
Post a Comment