Last night, Cassie and decided to go play BINGO at the Pavillion. The cards reminded me of when I was a little girl and played BINGO with my parents at the KofC. They were old...they were the ones with the little red window and you slid it across the number.
Anyways, I had decided to spend $10 and then we'd go back to the camper. So Cassie and I each played 2, 25 cent cards. We played regular BINGO and we weren't winning. On our last dollar, they announced the next game would be a cover-all and it was $1 per game and all the money collected was being given out. SO, we decided to play ONE more time and WOO-HOO I got BINGO! I'm usually not lucky, but I won $43.50...so we decided to play one more then we left.
Another blast from the past is they sell Slush Puppies at the snack bar. I haven't seen those in many years either. The call them icee and all sorts of things now.
Today, Cassie and I hung out at the pool. I think we both got a little burnt. We also played a couple rounds of mini golf. We found a place at the end of the road that rents movies for $1 a piece, even the new releases. So, we got a couple and watched a movie this afternoon. (Since I can't watch tv....lol...)
Scott, left us this morning and he went home to work for a few days and then he'll be back. I haven't heard from Zack (since they wouldn't let them take their cell phones) but hopefully he is having an awesome time.
Even Kobe is having a good time. He has met lots of doggie friends. We call him boo-boo sometimes, so Cassie wanted to buy him a Boo-Boo Bear and he was excited!
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
4 comments:
WTG on the BINGO!!
I didnt hear my phone last night was on the charger in kitchen but could hear a beep every once in awhile..lol..wasnt sure if it was the alarm system or the microwave etc. Got your message this morning..call when you can ..sounds like you two are having a great time. Love ya Mom
Really beautiful!!!
I love dogs.
Happy day
SLUSH PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous, I LOVED those... the icee's really do not equal up to them..hehehehee... Ok, just in case you don't know it is down to Jason and Jessi, she is engage and we will know next week to who, also in the letter Graham just told her that he liked her alot...If Ryan calls again I will tell him to share his phone with Zack, they have taken them up but have given back a couple of times to call home.. Have fun!!!!!!!!!
by the way, how to I do the pics in the middle of the page???
Jennifer
I am so excited for you... We play bingo at my grandmas every Christmas eve..... It is a quarter a card and everyone plays 2-3 cards.... The last game is always a dollar... We LOVE it!!!!
What are you gonna use the money for???
Post a Comment