Yesterday, we took a little cruise down the Cape Cod Canal. It was very nice. We went under the Bourne & Sagamore bridges plus the railroad bridge. Scott says that you can't come to Cape Cod without getting on a boat of some kind....
Our Cruise ship....



Zack & Nathan....

Me & Cassie being bored in front of me :)

Scott's sister, Sue

Scott enjoying himself....lol...

We went back to Robin & Andy's and had a traditional Cape Cod Feast. We had Lobsters, steamers, stuffed quahogs, swordfish, clam chowder, corn on the cob, & potatoes. It was really yummy....New England Lobster is so much better than in the South.

2 comments:
Looks, like y'all are having a great time... I feel like I am there (cheap traveling I just read all you traverls blog and I pretend I am there..lol....).. Good to see ya in a pic... have fun...
Jennifer
Looks like yall are having fun and now Im doubly jealous..sniff..cape cod boil...lol..
Hey I like your hair btw..
Keep us informed ..did ya get to the big Buds ?
Post a Comment