Yesterday, Cassie & I ventured out and went shopping! Cassie must be bored because she doesn't like to shop much...lol...But we went to a shoe store, Catos, a store called Peebles & to Walmart. I had to go to Walmart because I had to return a lounge chair...Now you all are going to laugh at this. I bought the chair on Sunday because there doesn't seem to be enough chairs at the pool. On Monday, Cassie used it because I did get a chair. Well, on Tuesday I sat in the chair, got up and then when I got back in the chair it collapsed and broke!! Now, I laughed so everyone at the pool laughed too..I know that I am fat...but...I think the chair was cheap....lol...
Click on the video below and you will hear what I have been hearing at least 5 times a day. This man announces the activity that is going on and you can hear it over the entire campground. This one happens to be for BINGO last night. Speaking of BINGO, we played again and Cassie won this time!! She won the coverall but to split it with someone else who also got BINGO, but she still won $26. She was excited.
I think being "stuck" with me all week maybe she will like me a little more when we go home...lol...You know she's 10 going on 16 already..She thinks I'm weird. I have been saying since we got here "Hey Boo-Boo, what's you got in that picnic basket", from the Yogi Bear cartoon. Well, she has never seen the cartoon so she thinks I'm crazy..lol..But I caught her saying it herself...lol.. After, BINGO there was a hayride with Yogi...I got a picture of Yogi with Cassie. It looks like snow, but it is really dusty up here on the road...
This morning as I sit here on the porch of the Ranger Station, I see they have decorated the place all up for the 4th...I think they have some fun things to do tomorrow...As Sheila said "It's a summer camp for families" lol... That about sums it up ...
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
1 comments:
that is the exact thing I thought of when I heard about YOgi Bear Campground... you need to fine the whole cartoon and show it to her so she won't think you are nuts (she will probably still think it just cause she is your daughter...lol.... I do have to admit I laugh when I read about the chair, girlfriend I would have been hystreical if that was me. It is better when you can laugh at yourself though... Just think Zach will be home tonight... by the way Ryan never did call me again... I guess I got to motherly for him when he did call... Y"all have a wonderful 4th and we when y'all get back we will have to plan our mexican night out...
You go you BINGO girls (yeah, in my head I am singing the B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his O....
Have a good one...
Jennifer
Post a Comment