I hope you all have a great 4th of July. On Yesterdays post I couldn't get the video uploaded because of signal problems but it is up today so check it out...this morning a guy sang the National Anthem on the microphone and you could hear it all over the campground,it was cool.
Yesterday, Cassie & I made red, white and blue tye-dyed shirts. We get them back today to see how they came out. It was fun making them.
Last night, there was a glow in the dark putt-putt tournament. We weren't very good at putt-putt but we decided to play anyway. The balls were lit up and you could choose a red, white or blue ball. The holes on the course were glowing and that was it, dark....There were alot of people who played so it was fun just laughing. The winner beat me by 10 pts lol...Cassie did pretty good, she got 2 holes in one.
Today, Scott is coming up with Zack. He got back last night about 8:30 and he said that choir tour was awesome. I can't wait to hear all about it.
I will post more later about today and all the activities.
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
1 comments:
Hey get on the ball...waiting to see videos of the oooooohs and ahhhss from the fireworks..lol..
Great pictures of Cassie and Kobe..how did the tshirts come out
Mom
Post a Comment