Zack has left us again for another week...This time he has gone to Charleston, West Virginia to a church camp called Powerplant. He went with Anderson Mill Road Baptist Church. The bus left this morning at 8:30. He is always the one up early, ready to go and gets us up to take him. Well, this morning I woke up at 7:45 and I didn't hear him up. I yelled upstairs and sure enough, he was not up yet. Needless to say, he got in the shower quick, got ready and was at the church by 8:15...We will miss him.
Sheila & I catered Dave Edwards Toyota today. They like our baked Ziti so we made that again, along with ceasar salad, garlic toast and tea...
This afternoon, we were invited to our neighbor's (the Spry's) lake house up at Lake Bowen. We drove up there to see their place and have dinner with them. It was really nice and peaceful up there. We had a great time, lots of laughs. They are a super nice family. Some of those homes there at Woodfin Ridge are huge and gorgeous. It would be nice to have lots of money to be able to afford a house like that. I think some of them were doctors or dentists....
Tomorrow, we need to clean out the car....inside & out....it is very dirty.....
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment