Cassie got her braces off yesterday....Phase One Complete!! She was excited to get them off, but the excitement wore off when she found out that she has to wear a retainer for about 2 years before the next phase is ready to put braces back on....
Her teeth look great though..They are nice and straight. Hopefully she won't have to have them on too long on the next phase.
Zack will get his off in about 2 more months...
Zack went to Dorman swim practice this morning for the first time. He said it didn't hurt, it just "felt" a little funny. He'll be slow at first but it will get better. The swim coach was happy to have him back.
Today was crazy....I am trying to get all the laundry done and all the clothes packed for our trip to Massachusetts tomorrow. We leave at 5:00 am and travel to Washington the first day. I am going to try to blog every day, if there is internet available, so stay tuned....
Pray for us that we don't get lost....lol...I have printed out tons of directions that we need for the entire trip up and back so I am hoping that we don't get lost....
3 comments:
I will keep y'all in our prayers, be careful and I can't wait to hear about your trip... Oh and congrats Cassie and Zack.... Girls night when you get back....
Jennifer
Cassie,
What a beautiful smile!
Hope you all enjoy your vacation, time with each other and your extended family! Be safe!
Julie
Hey..hows it going...am awaiting the pictures of Washington etc...Cassie your smile is great..smiles..
Love yas..be careful..call me
Mom
Post a Comment