11/30/08

Vegas Trip....Day Four

Tuesday, we spent the day walking around and checking out some more Hotel & Casinos. This was taken in front of the Luxor. It is a pyramid shaped hotel behind this entrance and at night a beam of light comes out through the center of it. This is in front of Treasure Island. They have a pirate show there nightly.



This is inside the Venetian. It was beautiful.

They had a gondola ride inside the Palazzo and outside of the Venetian.


We saw Micheal Jackson there too....Just kidding....I asked him If I could take his picture and he said sure but I work on tips....everyone needs to make a living....lol...

Check out this video that I took in front of the Bellagio Hotel. They had this show every night, every 15 minutes. It was a different song and motion too. It's really cool.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

He look freakish as Michael Jackson does..lol... I love all the different hotels, thanks for bringing Vegas to us...