
Voting today was not bad at all. I went to West View at 2:15 and I was thankful that I married a man with the last name ending in A-L because the line was SHORT (my maiden name would have put me in the longer line). I got in line and was completely done by 2:40...then I got my I Voted sticker....Yeah...
Now it's hold your breath and wait and see who is the next President.
Another good thing about today was I saw $2.07 at the gas station. I just hope it doesn't go back up after the election is over...
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
1 comments:
Just caught up on your blog...the cakes look great and looks like Halloween was great at both the camp site and at church..I didnt even recognize scott in the mullet and teeth lol...too funny will have to show poppop later. Love ya
Post a Comment