Monday, I finished my last class in course #2 at Micheal's. This course was a lot more fun. We didn't have to make a cake for every class, we made lots of flowers and then assembled them all on a cake for the last class. It turned out really cool. Check it out below.... I made the birds and all of the flowers, they are hard like candy.
I don't think that I want to eat it...it was a lot of work to just eat it....lol...I guess I'll wait until Thursday, my mother in law is coming down from Massachusetts that day. She is coming to visit us and to stay with the kids while Scott and I go on a short trip to Las Vegas. We leave on Saturday. So I have a lot to do before we go....
1 comments:
it look WONDERFUL!!!!!! You did a great job... but it is to pretty to eat... Have fun in Vegas!!!!!
Post a Comment