Scott & I are off to Vegas in the morning. My mother in law came in last night from Cape Cod, Massachusetts to be with our kids. We are flying out early at 6:45 am to Atlanta and then at 8:30 to Vegas. We get there at 10:00 am Vegas time but 1:00 here.
We are staying at Bally's (we got a great deal, especially on Tuesday it's only 2 cents). We got free flights (flier miles). We don't really gamble at all. But we might play the penny, nickle and quarter slots for fun. Maybe we'll win big...lol...
We have tickets to see David Cooperfield and tickets to see Penn & Teller. We are also planning to go to the Hoover Dam. We are going to find all the cool free shows and the $6.95 steak dinner that we heard about...
We will be back Wednesday night. We are flying with the million other people that fly the day before Thanksgiving....what was I thinking when I made those reservations back in February....Hopefully our flight will get in on time since we are not expected in until 11:30 pm and I have to cook Thanksgiving dinner the next day. Not to mention that Thanksgiving Day is my birthday this year.....and since last year I was 40, I am starting to count backwards, so this year I will be 39 lol...or the first anniversary of my 40th birthday.
I am not taking my laptop to Vegas but I will take lots of pictures and blog them all when I get home..
I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving....
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
1 comments:
I hope y'all have a great time in vegas... By the way I didn't know it was your 40th... Girl, we have to go and celebrate your b'day one night.. Let me know when you are free... Talk to ya later..
Post a Comment