11/30/08

Vegas Trip....Day 5

Below are some more random pictures of Vegas....
This is New York New York.

The Excalibur



Real "statue" person that stands there for 2 hours at a time....


Humpty Dumpty

Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving is suppose to be the worst travel day of the year and guess what? We are going home today.

We went back to Rio Tuesday night for the all you can eat Seafood Buffet that was raved to be the best. Well, I think I got food poisioning.....or a touch of the stomach virus, I'm not sure which. But I was up every hour on the hour going to the potty.

So after a night like that, we are flying home ( not a great day to fly...lol). We got ready, took the car back to the rental place and got to the airport in plenty of time to wait and then board the plane. The Vegas airport was not too busy at all. In fact, out plane was not even full.

We made it back to Atlanta airport at least 40 mins early. We thought that Atlanta may be a zoo but it wasn't bad either. With losing 3 hours on the way back we didn't get home until 11:30 pm. It felt good to sleep in my own bed....Thursday will be Thanksgiving and my birthday....

Below is the funniest game I saw out there. My friends from Maine will get a kick out of it. It's a Maine Lobster Game. It's a claw game you can play to pick up a real live Maine Lobster....If you get it they will cook it for you for free and you can buy side dishes for $5.95....too funny...only in Vegas.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

By the way.... HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU, HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU, HAPPY B'DAY DEAR KIM HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU!!!!!!!

How about girls night out maybe this friday night or either 19th or 20th???