11/1/08

Trunk or Treat

Happy Halloween....

Last night I gave out candy at Anderson Mill's Trunk or Treat. It was my first time doing it. Zack is now too old to trick or treat and Cassie is almost there. So we decided it would be fun to go and give candy out to all the kids.
Cassie & Hannah at our "trunk"
We decorated our trunk and gave out lots of candy. I had brought well over 1800 pieces of candy and Brian brought me about 6 bags of reeses and we gave it all out.


There were a lot of great costumes....below are a few that I got pictures of....


Abby & Mayci....

Noah with her two favorite animals...Baby & Daddy Giraffes...Jed dressed up as a gift box for Operation Christmas Child...












After the trunk or treat we went over to WC & Georgia's house to see all of their decorations...they were great. They had ALOT...










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud you put me on the blog!