Yesterday, we arrrived at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park about 1:30. We were greeted by the owners son, Alex, and he welcomed us. (He knew my name). They are family owned, and they were very welcoming. He took us to our site. It is a nice big campsite, with shade. There are campers on either side of us but noone behind us. After we got set up, we had a little thunderstorm.
The only drawback to the whole place is there is one channel on our tv. So I guess, I won't be able to watch too much tv this week...oh well, I guess I'll catch up on some movies and some reading. The cell service isn't so great either. So, if any of you want to call me, go ahead you might get thru if not, when I go out of the campground I have excellent service so I can call you back...just leave me a message so I know that you called. I do have free internet excess though, so that is a big plus...
We did venture out to town and boy was that a mistake...we got lost...Well, every road up here is 221. There's 221 bypass, 221 north, 221 south, 221 business so somehow we got turned around and we were lost!! But after awhile we managed to find interstate 40 and we knew where we were on there. It was too funny.
Last night, after dinner, they had a luau party with dancing and torches down by the lake. It was fun.
Today, Sunday, Day 2, after breakfast we went to the pool and hung out. The water is a little chilly in the Mountains so it took awhile to get in and get wet. Scott went down the water slide and he said it was fast....
Scott & Cassie also road the paddle boats and played pool games in the pool. Cassie won first prize in the race across the pool. Check out the video at the bottom.We are having fun. Scott is leaving us tomorrow and going to work and he'll be back on Friday with Zack. Tune in tomorrow to see what adventures Cassie & I can come up with.
1 comments:
Great pictures, looks like yall are having fun. Tried to call you earlier left a message..anyway yell when you can..
hugs love the pics and the video. I sent your site on to Jen and a couple of others I thought would like to see yall..
Love ya..Mom
Post a Comment