6/27/08

Zack is off...

Today was very busy. Zack left for Choir Tour at noon. He is going with the youth choir from Anderson Mill Baptist Church. He is gone for 7 days. They are going to Wilmington, VA and then on to Baltimore and Washington DC. They are going to have a blast! I wish I was going. We are very proud of Zack, he loves the Lord and he loves to worship him. He will again be changed when he returns...

I delivered my lunch boxes today, for our business. We had tomato basil pizza, tomato basil salad, July 4th cake & tea. Sheila, my partner, and I have started a delivery lunch box business, we called it Lunch Boxes etc., back in September. It has been fun. We are hoping to get more business soon and someday open up a restaurant of our own.

After we delivered our lunches, I started to pack for our camping trip. Since, Zack doesn't love to camp anymore, we decided to go camping while he is gone. So, I have been grocery shopping, doing laundry and trying to pack all of it in the camper. We are going to Marion, NC to Yogi Bear's, Jellystone Park. It has big sites, a pool, water slide and a lot of activities for Cassie. I think they have Internet up there so I will try to blog from there.

Hey, check out my blog list (on the right side of this page) and click on A Dearybury of a day and check it out. Jed, and his friend, Matt are on a 25 day adventure out west. It is really cool. He has some awesome pictures of the Grand Canyon, Vegas, and some real fun rafting trips. He was the one who inspired me to start a blog. He will inspire you to want to go out west.

Tomorrow on to Yogi Bear.....

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I find out new things about you all the time girlfriend... you and Cassie have fun this week... by the way I am attempting to do a blog... wish me luck...

J.E. said...

I am so proud of that shout out.... Thanks so much for telling people to stop by!!!! Where is this "Jellystone Park??? I found one of these outside St. Louis when I was looking for hotels in that area???