Today is the beginning. I thought this would be a fun way to find out what is happening in the Hewitt household. We love adventure. We love to travel. This is a way to see where we have been and where we are going. Our 2 kids (Zack & Cassie) do various activities as well. I hope you enjoy this is as much as I will writing it.
We will be doing a "road trip" in a month from now and this will help me get started to keep you informed along the way.
Today, was very uneventful. Since Zack broke his collar bone the last week of school, we have been going to Physical Therapy, and today he had an appointment. He is doing better than expected. Hopefully he will be able to swim soon. Cassie had swim practice.
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!! you did it... you will have to show me how do this but mine would be boring cause we don't travel much..hehehehe. but I might have to try this out... Have a great day...
dI am so proud of you for starting a blog!!!!!!! It is contagious..... and very very addicting!!!! Have fun!!!
Post a Comment