6/24/08

Swim Meet

Today, Cassie & I went to Greenville to have lunch with my favorite Aunt Annette. We went to Don Pablo's. It's a Mexican Restaurant, I love Mexican but I am a Monterray Fan, so it wasn't as good.



It was nice to visit with my Aunt, I hadn't seen her in quite awhile. She is planning a trip to Maine. (That is where my family originally came from.) She is going to visit her mother (my Grandmother).



Tonight, Cassie had a swim meet. She swims for a local pool, Lantern Ridge. We won the meet. She got two 1st Places in her relays and two 3rd places in Freestyle and Breaststroke. She did a great job! I am a scorer for the swim team so I get all the info first hand.



This is Cassie getting ready to swim tonight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!Cassie, Keep up the great work girl. This is a great site. I love the new background Kim.
Love yas MEMAW