1/7/11

Shannan's 40th Birthday...

John invited us to Shannan's surprise party after church on Sunday. Everyone getting ready to surprise Shannan. Racheal made her a card that we all signed...


OH NO the BIG 40!

Balloons are ready....
The girls :)
The boys :)
Eric & Jennifer...

Keith & Karen....
Kathi, Denise & Angie...
Ginger & Me...I guess I didn't get a picture of Scott sitting beside me..ha ha

Cassie always hiding her face...and Caroline..

John peeking out to see if she is coming...
She was totally surprised!! She thought she was coming to eat lunch with her friend Myra....
I think she was happy to see all of us there...
Shannan reading her card...

Birthday Girl & Hubby :)

Myra & her Hubby....
I made her cake to look like the grass was greener on our side (the over 40's crowd) than the under 40 side. She is coming over the hill to join us...
John with open arms waiting for her....and the rest of us too....
There aren't too many under 40 friends on the other side. They will all join us within 5 years...
Over the Hill....the Party Continues....
Happy Birthday to you....

0 comments: