1/6/11

Holiday Fair @ AMRBC

AMRBC Women's Ministry held their first annual Holiday Fair this year. It was very successful. We had over 40 people put in a table. I decided to do one as Cakes for Kim. I made a cake that looked like a pumpkin and a zebra striped bow cake to raffle off. I sold $1 raffle tickets. My friend Denise ended up winning the Zebra Cake and Ashton ended up with the pumpkin cake. I also made close to 400 cupcakes. Ten different kinds...I was very thankful that Shannan came over with her kitchenaid and helped me the day before. These were some of them...

I SOLD every one of my cupcakes!! The last 1/2 hour I did put them at half price and sold the last one 5 minutes before the fair ended. Cassie helped me at my table. We had a good time :)

0 comments: