1/9/11

Birthday/Christmas Present

My hubby asked me what I wanted for my Birthday and Christmas so I told him that I would love to have a center island in my kitchen to give me more space for my cakes. We don't have much countertop space so I usually have to bring in a folding table when I do a lot of cakes... Scott found this island on Craigslist. It was custom made and never used and didn't have a top so it was perfect and the color and design that we were looking for...

We got a granite top for it and I love it in my kitchen....

It has lots of storage for my cake stuff :)


I also spent my Birthday putting up the Christmas Tree...

Then we went out to eat at my favorite place: Monterray's....

I went out with the girls the weekend before my Birthday and they bought me this really nice Vera Bradley Duffel bag with a matching cosmetic bag. I can't wait to use it when I go to Florida to visit my Mom....

0 comments: