3/1/09

Day 8 & Day 9...Two Sea Days....Heading back to Fort Lauderdale

Friday was our 3rd sea day....I love sea days, you can sleep in late and relax on the ship. Friday was a little chilly out on the deck in a bathing suit, so we spent the day shopping, going to a Murder Mystery game show, enjoying lunch in the dining room.

I am not much of a gambler....one I don't know how lol...but when Scott & I were in Las Vegas back in November. He liked to play this penny machine called Lobster Mania. The first day on the ship, I spotted this game on our way through the casino, so I decided I would take my $10 and play as long as I could.

I sat down at the machine and put in my $10 and within minutes I was down to $1.96 and I was thinking great, that was easy to lose $10. Then all of a sudden I won $24! I was excited so I kept playing....and I kept winning...$10 at a time. I was telling myself I needed to cash out when it got up to $75, then $80, then $90....so I cashed out at $100.25! I couldn't believe that I won $100 on a 2 cent machine....Of course, I didn't want to chance it anymore and quit while I was ahead....

Casino...

Here's the Lobster Mania game.....

Friday was also our 2nd Formal night on the ship....Pictured is our waiter and assistant waiter for the week. Also, my sister, dressed up in her formal dress...



They sang to us after dinner....


Me & The Matre D'....he was really fun all week....


Picture taken in the dining room....

Our towel animal on Friday night....

Saturday was another sea day....we sat out on the deck and got some more sun before we have to head back to the cold weather at home.
We ate in the dining room again for lunch. We were having a good time with the waiters in there, they are very funny. One of them kept singing this funny tune every time we saw them...
He made a hat and a torch for my sister to make her look like the statue of liberty.... :)


He made a bikini for himself....lol....

The sad part was we had to pack up all of our luggage and put it out in the hall before 12:00 midnight....we were going to be back at port in the morning.....we have a long ride home....

Our last animal....they are all so cute. My sister had a monkey hanging in her room one night...

We all had a great time on the Carnival Freedom....Next cruise, is Spring Break 2010 on the Carnival Dream....anyone want to go?
Thanks Doug & Denise for buying my cruise ticket....I had a great time and appreciate all that you did...Anytime you need a ride to Florida in exchange for a cruise ticket....I am your woman! LOL....Luv ya both....

0 comments: