3/2/09

Snow in South Carolina!!!!

It started snowing yesterday about 5:30 and before 8:00 it had accumulated at least 3 inches. We went outside to "play" in the snow.

Cassie made a couple of snowmen....the puppies ran around in it until Kobe had small snowballs all attached to his feet and he couldn't walk....lol...

We could hear trees and limbs falling all around us....we prayed that the power wouldn't go out as most of the time when there is a storm in the south, the first thing to go is the power....

















This morning we woke up and we still have power!!! Praise the Lord!

The snow does look beautiful though....we haven't had this much snow in a long time. I think we got 6 to 7"....







A neighbors tree fell down in the street....


The view of the cul-de-sac....




Cassie's two snowmen....


Well, I guess March is going with the saying in like a Lion out with a Lamb....It certainly came in that way.....hopefully it will get warm soon....

Last week I was looking at beautiful white sand beaches....this week I am looking at beautiful white covered lawns....Somehow, that is not quite the same!!

Enjoy the snow while it lasts....because in the south they will only be a few days.....

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love all the pics, yours looks so much cleaner and nicer than mine..lol.... Love the new layout.