3/16/09

Happy 40th Sheila

On Friday, we took Sheila out for her 40th Birthday, which was yesterday, March 15th...

We started out at Fatz Cafe, one of Sheila's favorite restaurants...

Jennifer & Shannon got there before us and put the balloons on the table.

I stole all of this pictures from Jennifer :)...she got better pictures than I did :) Thanks, Jennifer!


Shannon arranging the balloons. Sheila & I walking in...I think she was a little surprised :)


I wasn't mean by getting her the "black" balloons, I got her the colorful 40th balloons lol...

Here we are...Michele, Ginger, Shannon, Allison, Me, Sheila & Tracy...Jennifer was taking the picture :)
There's Jennifer between Ginger & Shannon :)


Sheila got some cool switch flops from Jennifer, Shannon, Ree & Ginger. You can change up the strap and still have the same comfy flip flop...I got Sheila a nice bracelet...she loves jeweleryTracey got her a very nice purple shirt...

Also, Michele got her a nice glass pitcher with glasses to match. They have bubbles in the glass and a star fish on them :)

Sheila got strawberry shortcake for her birthday dessert.

After we left Fatz, we all went to see Madea's new movie, Madea Goes to Jail...It was hilarious...I think we all enjoyed it.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was a fun filled night.. Can't wait until somebody else 40th... I think Ginger is next.