It's been an awesome week for Anderson Mill Road Baptist Church!
Last Sunday, after 2 years of attending church here, I walked to the front of the church and joined....
Wednesday, we had a ribbon cutting ceremony to our new church building across the street from the old building...
Friday night they had a student lead Worship service...

Sign by the road....Advertising Church Dedication for Today March 8
th...

Front of the church...


Our Pastor, DJ Horton in front of the church...

DJ with Mrs. Sara
Loudermilk. She & her Husband, Rev. Floyd Loudermilk, founded our church over 20 years ago. They had their first church services in their own living room. Her husband is gone to be with the Lord and I'm sure he is smiling in heaven...

She cut the ribbon... :)

Student Choir below...Zack was suppose to sing but he was also in the band...
Pre-teen choir....

Zack sitting with the band...
Today, was the first service in the church. There were 21 people being baptized this morning! Praise God...
I was unable to attend the first service, which I was sad about...I had to deliver a wedding cake that I had made to a wedding reception hall this morning and I didn't get it finished in time to go :(

Here's the cake that I made and the side cakes that Sheila made...we were able to make up the flowers last week so that they had plenty of time to harden...

1 comments:
I didn't get a chance to speak to you last week when you joined! AWESOME! You know I love that boy of your and his family too!
Post a Comment