Ok, I decided that I am tired of being overweight and have tried everything. My sister said that her housekeeper's friend bought wii fit and lost 4o lbs. So after a couple of weeks, I finally tracked down a game today.
We got the wii when it came out almost 2 years ago and we all have loved it. It is a fun family game. So I thought, if I can play games and also lose weight, I am up for that!!
I got it home, set it up and gave it a whirl. It can't be too hard right?, it's a kids game....WRONG...it is a workout for sure. It has aerobics, yoga, balance games & strengthening. Now, it was funny enough to see me doing the hula hoop but picture my husband doing it,it was hilarious....
There are skiing games, yoga exercises, running, pushups, all kinds of exercises. The only thing that was a little depressing was it weighs you and tells you your BMI...that's a reality check. Also my little character was fat....
Well, I did do it for 30 mins and now I am tired. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow lol...I'll see if I can lose any weight....
These are some pictures of things you can do. It's fun so far.
Ok Doug, you need to get yours out of the box and do it.....
1 comments:
You go girl!!!!!!! I want one of those too... but I just want to know where are the pics of you doing this????
Post a Comment