Today was the first day of school for Zack & Cassie. They both had a new school to go to. They both were excited but I think they were both a little nervous about a new school and new students.
Zack & I walked Cassie into the Middle School this morning to make sure she knew where she was going.
Zack had his map of the Freshman campus and he was confident that he knew where he was going.
They both had a great first day. You know how first days go...it's all about the rules and the tour of the school etc.
They both had a few of their friends in their classes and they found most of their old friends at lunch.
Cassie decided to play the clarinet after all, so after school we took a trip to the Music & Arts store to get her instrument.
And of course, there are always school supplies that aren't on the list that the teacher needs them to get, so we had to make another trip to Target. When we arrived there, everything was wiped out. We had to go to Office Max to get what we needed. We also had to make a trip to Best Buy to get a T-184 graphing calculator that cost over $120....this was a very expensive school supply for Geometry.....But I guess Zack will be able to use it all through high school (at least I hope!)
So the count down begins...179 more days to go....
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
1 comments:
Hey we were at Target and Office Max to yesterday... Ryan didn't even get his list of what he needed until yesterday day... I have to say Office Max and Wal-Mart had the best prices... Enjoy your "bumps" in the road...lol...
Jennfer
Post a Comment