8/20/08

Goodbye Girl Scouts

With Sunday being so busy, I forgot to post this event. Cassie had her final Girl Scout Meeting. She has been in Girl Scouts since she was a brownie in the first grade. Her troop this year has come to an end. All the girls are moving on to other activites. Her troop leader Beth Ann Hartford, on the left, has been an amazing leader. She has been with the girls since the beginning. I remember the first sleep over at Camp Mary Elizabeth and Cassie was a little reluctant to stay overnight and Beth Ann took her in and mothered her like she was her own. This is her troop. There are 2 girls missing. We went to Olive Garden for our final fun meeting. The other leaders Mrs. Baker & Mrs. Duffy have been a great help too. I had fun being the cookie mom for the past 3 years.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't know that she did girlscouts with the Bakers, I bought cookies from Waverly this year... I know it is a sad ending for her and all the other girls...

Jennifer said...

by the way, I finally remember my password so i don't have to be anonymous anymore..lol