8/23/08

God Bless America & Tanner Spry

Today we went to Lake Bowen to our neighbor's (Jim & Sabrina ) lake house to welcome home their son, Tanner. He has been serving in the Army in Iraq. He is now stationed in Savannah, Georgia. We met his new wife.

They had close to 70 people there. They cooked a pig all night last night and we ate pulled pork today. It was very good. I'm glad I didn't see this until we were leaving though...lol...
Jim and a few of his friends get together and play in a band, so they played for us today. They were awesome! They need to play together for money, that's how good they were. I think a lot of them are friends from Milliken.

Jim did a great job on the drums....

The weather was perfect today out there. It was breezy so it didn't get too hot. They have a nice lot on the point of the lake.


Their other son, Jeff, and his friends out on the boat. Jeff also served in Iraq with the Marines a few years ago.

0 comments: