1/1/09

Blessings for 2008

I have been thinking about the people who have blessed my life, inspired me, and have made me a better person this year.




God..I would have to say that I have learned more about how great our God really is this year. I have been involved in bible studies as well have seen how it has helped my life become more meaningful.

My son...he is truly an inspiration to me. He is such a great young man. He doesn't gossip, lie, or cheat. He is a great help to others. He is very smart and talented and I love him very much. He also loves to worship the Lord.

My husband...He is great man. He loves me even when I have had a bad day. He is a great provider. We have had some great family trips this year and that is all thanks to his hard work.

My friend Jennifer. She is a very godly woman. She has inspired me to be a better person. She has introduced and included me in a lot of her girl time. I am so happy to have met her at Vacation Bible School this past summer and have continued our friendship.

My business partner Sheila. She is always in an upbeat mood. We have done some "stressful" catering jobs this year and she has kept me all together. I am very thankful for her and her crazy family.

My mom..She has gone through a rough spot this year financially. She has showed me that material things don't matter as much as love, family & friends do.

My sister....She has shown me even with a handicap, you can get out there and enjoy life to it's fullest.


My pastor, DJ..He is a great person. He inspires me to want to be at church every Sunday. He is a great teacher and I have learned a lot this year. I am thankful that I finally found a church home.

Jed Dearybury. He has inspired me to create this blog. I really have enjoyed writing this and uploading pictures. I have gotten messages from friends & family from Canada to Florida that they enjoy reading my blog and seeing our kids grow. Thanks Jed...

My daughter. She has shown me that I need to count to 10 more often before I get mad. I need to have more patience when it comes to her because she does it in her "own" time.

My 2 puppies. They have shown me unconditional love. Some days they are the only 2 in my house that are excited to see me. They are a lot of work but a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim, Im so proud of you and all you have accomplished. Im always proud to call you my daughter and my bestest friend. I love you...
Happy New Year to all of you
Mom & Craig

Jennifer said...

Ok, you are going to make me cry... Girl,I love ya and I am so thankful that GOd has place us together and I enjoy our friendship so much and I look forward to a becoming closer in 2009. You are a true and geniue friend.By the way did you read my blog today # 9??? That is a struggle for me... love ya