1/30/09

Countdown Clock?

If anyone is wondering what my little clock is for on the right of my blog...it's my count down clock to my cruise. I am going on a cruise in 2 weeks with my sister, her hubby, my aunt, and a couple of friends from town.

We are going on an 8 day exotic caribbean cruise to Costa Rica, Panama & Cozumel on the Carnival Freedom, I am soo looking forward to it. There are 4 sea days and on those days I am going to relax, read and get tanned...:) The port days we have some exciting excursions planned.




I plan to take my laptop so that I can post pics while I am there. Also, so I can keep in touch with my husband & kids. There are phones on the ship but it costs like $10 a minute to talk so I will keep in touch with them thru the world wide web for 20 cents a minute lol...

I have a lot to do before I go....and we have to drive to Fort Lauderdale to get on the ship...but once we get there it will be smooth sailing....

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am soooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!I hope y'all have a blast...