We had a great 2008!!. We have been very blessed as a family this year to have been able to do all the fun things that we did. Below are some pictures of what has happened in the Hewitt Family this year....
In January we went to NC and went snow tubing...that was a blast...

Spring Break, Zack, Cassie & myself went on a 5 day cruise with some friends of ours...
.jpg)
In May, I went with Cassie on a field trip to Barrier Island. This was the mud pit...

Scott, Cassie & I went to a Nascar Race in Charlotte...

Cassie played on a soccer team for Ayso...

Zack graduated from 8th grade with all A's....

Cassie graduated from 5th grade with all A's & B's....

The week of July 4th we went camping at Jellystone Park in Marion, NC...

In June & July, Cassie swam summer league for Lantern Ridge and she got lots of medals & ribbons....

July we went on a road trip to Washington DC, Cape Cod, Boston & New York City. We got to visit all of Scott's family on the Cape...

August 6th, Cassie turned 11 and she had a movie party....

In September, Chelsea joined our family...

The end of September, Cassie & I went to Ocean Lakes with Sheila & her 2 girls for a girls weekend.

October we went back to Jellystone Park for a Halloween fun filled weekend. Scott's Dad also camped with us..

Halloween we participated in our first Trunk or Treat at AMRBC...it was cool..

November, Scott & I went out to Vegas....

December 28th, Zack turned 15....
As you can see we have had a great year. We pray that 2009 brings us more happy & fun-filled weeks and months ahead. May God Bless each and every one of you....
1 comments:
You were the one w/ a movie party... Looks y'all had a fun 2008 and I know 2009 will be a blast too..
Post a Comment