Thursday, Sheila & I took off and went to the Beach. We left after school and drove as far as Columbia and stopped at Monterray for dinner.
Friday, we rode around on the golf cart in the morning and checked out what was going on in Oceanlakes. They have a pool, indoor and outdoor, an arcade, a store, a laundromat, icecream parlor & a mini golf course....it has everything that you need. We ate lunch back at the house and then we went to the Aquarium. It was fun. Najgy, (Sheila's daughter) loved every minute of it...
After that we went shopping at Broadway at the Beach. They have a lot of neat shops there. Cassie made another build a bear. We went to Captain George's Seafood for dinner. They have a buffet and it's all you can eat crab legs....it was good!
Saturday, we hung out at the beach all day. The weather was perfect. It wasn't too hot and it wasn't cold at all. I think we all got a little burnt. We also went to the pool and got icecream.
Najgy holding Chelsea. She liked to "squeeze" her.
1 comments:
Sounds like y'all had a wonderful time... I can't wait to go, the house is beautiful and I saw my name written all over those rocking chairs..Glad you had a great trip...
Post a Comment