9/24/08

Byrnes vs Dorman

Last night was the meet against Byrnes High School. Dorman won, both boys & girls. So that's it, Dorman is undefeated! This weekend is the Region Meet, then the State Meet on October 11th.
Zack has been swimming hard since his collar bone injury. He has done well. I felt bad for him last night because he finally made the consideration time for backstroke and he got disqualified, he was moving at the start. So, he has one more chance this weekend to get the time. I hope that he makes it, we are proud of him either way....
This week has been busy for me. We had a couple extra catering jobs. We made baked spaghetti, garlic toast & carrot cake for Tuesday. We made chef salads & brownies for today and tomorrow we are doing pimento cheese sandwiches & banana pudding.
BUT after school, we are heading for the beach for a girl's weekend. My friend Sheila, her two daughters (Grace & Najgy), Cassie & puppy Chelsea are going to Myrtle Beach. There is no school on Friday so we are going down after school tomorrow and coming back on Sunday. We are planning to go to the aquarium and to Medieval Times. I will post all of the fun when I get back on Sunday.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS DORMAN and ZACK!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun this weekend.... I will be there in a month..lol.... Had fun saturday night we need to do it again...