2/14/10

January = Birthday Fun

January was spent celebrating some Best Friends Birthdays!!

Jennifer's Birthday was January 12th and we celebrated with her by having a Girls Night Out on January 22nd. We also celebrated Ree's Birthday that night, her Birthday was February 4th.

Denise & Jennifer...
We started off at On the Border Restaurant in Greenville. It had started snowing/icing before we left Spartanburg.

Shannan & Ginger....


Allison & Ree....
We all got Jennifer a pair of One Sole Shoes. They are the neatest things. You buy one sole and then get different tops to go on them and you can have several pairs of shoes....


We got Ree a nice purse that she wanted....Can't remember the name of it, but i think she was surprised!!


We also had a slumber party that night at the Embassy Suites in Greenville......
We weren't sure if we would get "stuck" in Greenville since when we woke up we saw this from our hotel window.....
But Ree drove us all home and did a great job....We did get stuck once turning around in someones driveway after taking Shannan home...but I got out and "pushed" us out...lol....
We had a great night.....I hope Jennifer & Ree had as much fun as we did :)

The 6 of us....

On January 6th was Eric's birthday. He turned the big 40!! On his birthday day, we went with them to Bojangles and had some fried chicken...That's his favorite.
Then on January 15th, Jennifer planned a surprise party for him at Chief's. I think he was really surprised.

I made him this cake. Jennifer had a great idea for his cake. She didn't want it to be a Over the Hill mean kinda cake, but a Life Begins at 40 kinda cake. So we took all the things that Eric is looking forward to in his 40's and put it on the cake. (Cruise, new truck, camper, Race tickets, hunting & a motorcycle)

Jennifer & the Birthday Boy...

John & Shannan....we all wore name tags that said Old Farts Friend...lol...

Ree & Sean...

Tim & Ginger

Brent & Allison

Scott & I...

Zach & Denise

We even did some dancing.....


Also in January,
Zack finally got his Birthday Present in...it was his Letter Jacket.
He Lettered in Swimming and in Band

I think he is proud to wear it! We are proud of him....

0 comments: