2/12/09

Bon Voyage!!

I am leaving for my cruise in the morning...Yeah!!

We are driving to Boca Raton tomorrow and staying overnight. Then, Saturday we will drive to Fort Lauderdale and get on the Carnival Freedom...

Our itinerary looks like this:

Saturday ship leaves at 4:00 pm
Sunday: is a relaxing day out to sea
Monday: we are docked in Cozumel, Mexico
Tuesday: is a relaxing day out to sea
Wednesday: we are in Panama
Thursday: we are in Costa Rica
Friday: is a relaxing day out to sea
Saturday: is another relaxing day out to sea
Sunday: we are back to Fort Lauderdale

I am going to take my laptop and try to blog while I am there. However, if it takes a lot of minutes (because I have to pay per min) then I might just post some pictures on my facebook...So check out my facebook profile (for those of you who are facebook members)

If that's the case, then I will blog my whole trip when I get back.

Have a great week!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to miss ya, can't wait to hear what each day is....