12/29/08

Being 15 has privileges

Well, Since Zack turned 15 yesterday he wanted to go get his driving permit today. So off we went to the DMV, we had to wait for about 40 minutes...there was a long line. Then he took the test and passed. He got his mug shot taken and we were done.


I took him over to Dorman High to see if he wanted to drive a little. That's a good place because there is a lot of drive way and some speed bumps too.

He actually did a good job. At first he slammed on the breaks until he figured out how the breaks worked lol...

I think with practice he'll be a good driver....Just pray for me in the meantime because it will be a long time before he drives on his own...

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Girl you know I am praying for ya!!!!!!!! Ryan wanted to slam on brakes and also keep on the gas as he turn... Beside the speeding he has done good... Just wait until he can drive on his own and then you can have him run to the store to get milk..I do love that... If you need a good recommendation of a driving school let me know...