Today, I made a cake and tried out some decorating tips that I learned from my book. I am taking a class and so far have learned how to make the frosting really flat. I haven't learned how to decorate in class yet but I have tried some of the techniques on my own. Below is a picture of the cake that I made. Next cake, I hope to make a little smoother.
I figured I had to take a crash course since I was asked to make a "wedding" cake for a party this weekend. I am really nervous about it. I hope I can get it there in one piece....lol... They have already been married last month so it's not their wedding, just a nice party to celebrate their wedding.
2 comments:
this is great... I will remember you when I need a cake!!!!!!!
you did a great job.... I am always open if you need a taste test...
Post a Comment