5/21/10

Carowinds with the Dawkins Band

Saturday, May 1st, I went with the Dawkins Band to Carowinds in Charlotte. As soon as we entered the park, we headed straight for the largest roller coaster in the southeast, The Intimidator..... It went straight up....and then straight back down...lol...

The ride was AWESOME!! It was a long ride too...over 3 1/2 minutes....





These 4 boys were in my group. Cassie didn't want me to be in her group....I guesss that's a girl for ya, because Zack also went with us and he was happy to be in my group. I guess it's not cool to be with your Mom when you are a girl...lol....




After Zack went on all the scary rides he wanted to go on, we all went on the carousel...lol...

Almost ready to go home....It was a long but fun day :)

The band did have a competiton that day and they walked away with a Superior Rating...They sounded great!!

0 comments: