5/3/09

90 Day Challenge!!

Jennifer & I went to see Phil & Amy Parham today from the Biggest Loser. I loved watching them on the show. They are from Greenville and it was exciting to see them in person after watching them on the show...

They are now doing a 90 day challenge to help people achieve their goals too. You can join at philandamyfitness.com They are going to e-mail you every day with advice and inspiration. Also, they are going to share meal plans and grocery lists that they had from the Biggest Loser..

Phil & Myself :)

Jennifer & Phil...

Melissa and the girl (sorry I forgot her name) that won the 90 day challenge from Greenville. She lost 48 lbs...


Amy & Phil telling us about their story on the Biggest Loser...

Phil before...He said he was "fat" Phil....

Amy before.....she lost 105 lbs and she is my age....I can Do this!!



Me, Jennifer & Melissa....this is our before picture...lol...Melissa did the first 90 day challenge and she is going to do it again with us....

The four of us...We talked to them a bit and they are very nice and real people....
As most of you know, back in 1999 I joined Weight Watchers and in 13 months I had lost 104 lbs. I then worked for WW for about 5 years as a leader. Since then, I have had thyroid problems, which I am on meds for and I have slowly gained back most (not all, but close) of my weight back.
I remember when I lost it all and thinking I am never going to be fat again....well, here I am....
So, Jennifer and I are going to do this together.....
We are going to need lots of encouragement, will power and faith in God that we CAN DO THIS.....
Below is a little video of Phil talking today....

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS!!!!!!! 75 to go...