4/21/09

Tag Your It!

Jennifer had this on her blog yesterday, so I thought I'd do it too... :)

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Summer...school's out!

2. Spending time with the kids...

3. Beach trip to Ocean Lakes in July...

4. Getting Baptized at Anderson Mill

5. Losing this weight!

6. Thanksgiving in Gatlinburg

7. Spring Break Cruise on the Carnival Dream

8. Taking a Fondant Cake class at Micheal's

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Baked a cake

2. Had a Friend come over to visit

3.. Went to the Mall

4. Did some laundry

5. Talked to my mother

6. Went for a walk with Jennifer & Johnna

7. Cooked dinner

8. Played on Facebook (my farm & yoville)

8 Things I Wish I could do:

1. Lose weight and get back to goal

2. Spring Clean my whole house

3. Be more organized

4. Make my daughter love me thru all the teen years lol..

5. Find a cure for MS

6. Pray out loud in front of people

7. Learn everything about the bible that I need to know..

8. Make my cakes as smooth and flat...

8 Shows that I watch:

1. American Idol

2. Bachelor

3. Biggest Loser

4. Samantha Who

5. Desperate Housewives

6. As the World Turns (taped on my DVR)

7. Survivor

8. The Weather Channel

Tag 8 Friends

All my Blogger Friends....I think I only have 8...lol



1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your new blog... did you do it or that lady?

We ARE going to get to our goal!!!

Did y'all get that house in Gatlinburg?