12/30/10

July 4th in Charleston

I am trying to finally update my blog and I have done this one backwards so bear with me. We went to Charleston for the 4th of July with the Mondays. Zack was on a mission trip to Bulgaria/Greece... View of the Bridge from the water taxi on the last day we were there....

Water taxi driver....

View of the Yorktown from the water...

Water taxi...
After the fireworks....under the bridge..

Fireworks were shot off the Yorktown Ship...they were awesome....

We went to Sticky Fingers to eat....

My Mom's friends that let us in James Island water park for free....

James Island Water Park....it was a fun day :)

KK & Cassie

Sydney & Scott relaxing...



Waiting to eat at Hymans Seafood....


We went back to Red's for lunch...Great place to eat....

Isle of Palms Beach...it was nice but real windy :)

The girls...

The boys...

The kidos...

As we walked up on the bridge and I was taking this picture, someone was breaking into my car and stealing my purse...Not a good day :) First day we were there...
Scott sunk in the sand...him and Cassie are the same height..lol...
The beach on Sullivan's Island...it wasn't busy because it was soo windy that day...

Park under the bridge...




We went to Red's for dinner....
Our room..it was nice....that was the purse on the bed that got stolen....

We are here!!

All in all it was a good weekend. It was bittersweet! I lost $200 cash and all my credit cards which I got back the money they stole on them....but had a great time with one of the besties, Denise :)

0 comments: