12/5/09

Some of the Fun Cakes I made this year...

I made a bunch of cakes this year but these were the best of the fun cakes.... I made this cake in March for a wedding...


I took the Fondant Course in March and it was alot of fun.

Made this cake for 4th of July for Kathi at Dorman..
This cute purse cake was for Abby & Mayci's Birthday...


Cassie's Birthday Cake...

Made this zebra cake for Megan's 12th Birthday...


This was my Bunco cake...

Made this for Casey's 14th Birthday...


Made another zebra cake for a 16yr olds Birthday...


This was a fun fondant cake with polka dots and a fondant bow...


I made this cake for Shannan's Birthday...


I made this cake for a 3 yr olds Birthday..
I made this cake for Ree's Sister's Wedding today....I was nervous about making it but I think it came out better than I expected it too...
It was all made out of buttercream icing. I made about 75 roses and then picked out the best ones...

0 comments: