


Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to cruise...When I went on a cruise with my sister back in February, I had booked another cruise for Spring Break 2010. We had planned on taking our kids on a cruise then, but since then, our son Zack has decided that he wants to go to Greece with the church next summer. With the economy as it is, we needed to concentrate on one or the other and he would rather go to Greece. As for Cassie, she is at that age where if no other kids are going her age, she doesn't care either.
So, since our 20th anniversary is coming up next summer, I decided it would be fun to get a bunch of couples together and go on a couples cruise. I had tried to get my friend, Jennifer and her husband, Eric to go with us for Spring Break and she said if we were going just couples she would think about going, but since her two boys were going to Greece also, she couldn't take them on a cruise too....So, I thought, she'd be the one I'd talk into going first....
It didn't take long to convince her and after a dinner out with her hubby, he said to sign him up too...So then we started to talk it up with our other friends and so far we have 7 booked cabins!!
It didn't take long to convince her and after a dinner out with her hubby, he said to sign him up too...So then we started to talk it up with our other friends and so far we have 7 booked cabins!!
We decided as a group that we needed to get everyone together at least once a month so that we (mostly the men) would feel more comfortable spending a whole week together next summer.
Our first night out was with 4 of the couples going and one we are trying to talk into going :)
We went to Quaker Steak & Lube in Greenville...
The other 3 couples that are booked but weren't here are Rob & Leesa (they went to the Mountains this weekend) and two couples from Maine (one couple is a good friend from high school and his wife and the other couple is his brother and sister in law.)
We are going on a 7 day cruise to Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel & Isla Roatan on the brand new Carnival Ship: Carnival Dream in 48 weeks and counting....
The pictures of the ship are above...
1 comments:
That cruise ship will NEVER be the same after we leave...LOL.. I can't wait for our once a month get togethers and then our week together.. .
Post a Comment