Labor Day Weekend, we went to Coneross Campground on Lake Hartwell with the Glovers...
Jennifer, Eric & Tyler slept in this tent....

Ryan & Stephen slept in this one...

Ryan playing cars in the sand...lol...
We rented a boat on Saturday....It was fun but the boat didn't go very fast at all...
Zack..
Scott was the captain..lol..


Tyler had fun on the boat too...
Eric & Jennifer...(Eric was eating chips :)
Scott & I
We had lots of laughs...including when Scott tried to sink us and when I was driving a HUGE spider was above my head...
Eric chillin'

Jennifer & I chillin' too

Jennifer jumped off the boat and there was a ladder to get back on, however, it was not the ladder that belonged to that boat...so it was difficult to get back on...so I didn't jump in...

Ryan & Stephen slept in this one...
Ryan playing cars in the sand...lol...
Tyler had fun on the boat too...
We had lots of laughs...including when Scott tried to sink us and when I was driving a HUGE spider was above my head...
Eric chillin'Jennifer & I chillin' too

Jennifer jumped off the boat and there was a ladder to get back on, however, it was not the ladder that belonged to that boat...so it was difficult to get back on...so I didn't jump in...
Jennifer & her boys...
We found a dock to park at and the boys had fun jumping off...Zack and Ryan diving off at the same time...

Stephen..
Tyler jumped too...

And even Jennifer jumped off...

Not me! I jumped off the boat then I swam to shore and walked back to the boat on the dock...

It was a long 8 hours on the boat for Tyler, he took a little nap...isn't he sweet??

Cassie drove the boat too...
We found a poor cat floating in the lake...I don't know if that's how you catch catfish or not in the south...:)
I don't know if you call this a blonde moment or a redneck moment...BUT...Jennifer decided to shave her legs outside with a cup of water, a shaver and some shaving cream...TOO FUNNY!

Tyler and his stick...
We found a dock to park at and the boys had fun jumping off...Zack and Ryan diving off at the same time...
Stephen..
Tyler jumped too...And even Jennifer jumped off...
Not me! I jumped off the boat then I swam to shore and walked back to the boat on the dock...

It was a long 8 hours on the boat for Tyler, he took a little nap...isn't he sweet??
Cassie drove the boat too...
1 comments:
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU PUT THE CAT PICTURE ON THERE!!!!!!!! That is sad...lol.... And it might be called a blonde redneck but hey didn't have to clean anything up.. Had a great time w/ y'all can't wait until next labor day!!!!!
Post a Comment