8/10/09

Happy Birthday Cassie

On Cassie's Birthday Day, Cassie, Zack, Memaw & I took her to Kanpai of Toyko for lunch....It's her favorite place to go....then her Daddy's took her out to Bojangles for dinner.....(That's her favorite place to go with Scott)....the Glover's also went with them too..... It was my Bunco night..

Cassie had a sleepover party on Friday for her Birthday. She wanted me to make her a purple cake with white polka dots and she didn't want any kind of bow...lol...



I took her and her friends to see Julie & Julia at Spartan 16. It was a cute movie. Then we came home, the girls swam in the pool, we ate pizza and then had some cake...

I thought since the girls would be up talking and giggling all night, that the best sleeping arrangement for us all would be for them to sleep in the camper...They went out there about 10:30 and they played cards, ate chips and had fun laughing and talking.
I think Cassie fell asleep at 3, another one at 4 and the other 2 at 5:30....SO glad they were in the camper instead of upstairs... LOL...

1 comments:

jkstrib said...

Happy Birthday, Cassie! Love the cake. Tell Zack I missed him Wed. night!