Thursday, July 9th was Scott's 43rd Birthday!! We got him an ice cream cake and a turkey fryer!! I asked him what he wanted and since we had a great shrimp boil at the beach in a turkey fryer, he wanted to have one for his birthday.
So, I went looking for a turkey fryer...I thought this would be an easy task...WRONG.. well, I looked at Walmart, Lowe's & Home Depot and they all said that it was a seasonal thing. I understand that no one wants to fry a turkey in July, BUT since you can also boil seafood in it, why not sell them in the summer.....
So I posted a message on Facebook to see if anyone knew where I could get one, and I got some great tips....one was Academy....I checked there and BINGO they had it....so that's what he got for his birthday.
In the meantime, while I was looking my sister said she had one, but she lives in Georgia, and my mom had an electric one that she brought to my house. (I am glad now that I bought the gas one because we actually tried to use both and the electric one NEVER did boil the water, even after about 45 mins to and hour) My brother in law and my two nephews came from Georgia on the new bikes...It was a long ride on a bike, they said their butts hurt lol...
100 Day Challenge
9 years ago
1 comments:
It was good!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the invite... I love Scott's "bike" to funny...
Post a Comment